- As part of ongoing continuous development here at Manly West OSHC we actively encouraged community involvement within our service, which has the potential to enrich our children’s lives.
- With the knowledge obtained from diverse backgrounds children will learn to show respect and understanding for each other’s uniqueness.
- We strive to provide, a stimulating, happy, safe and inclusive environment for all our children. This promotes independence and creativity, allowing children to make their own choices and facilitating the opportunity to do so.
- Through our program we offer opportunities for all children to participate in a variety of activities that enhance the development of their social, emotional, cognitive and physical needs.
- We encourage sustainable practices and believe that it is everyone’s responsibility to actively promote sustainable lifestyles and environments.
- We encourage families to contribute to our program by inviting parents/carers to share their own experiences and interests, and strive to build trust and caring relationships with all families.
- An important part of our service is that all our staff has an ongoing commitment to continually pursue pathways to improve their professional knowledge.
- To be able to reflect and to be critical about the ways in which they support children’s wellbeing and development, to always strive to enhance their life skills through play, leisure and learning.
- Through our positive interactions and collaboration with our children at OSHC we endeavour to build respectful and trusting relationships with all children in our service.
|Before School Care||After School Care||Vacation and Student Free Days|
|CRN 555 009 082H||CRN 555 099 011A||CRN 555 099 012V|
|6.00am - 9.00am
$13 per Session
|3.00pm - 6.00pm
$17 per Session
|6.00am - 6.00pm
$47 per day
BSC - 555 009 082H
ASC - 555 009 011A
Vacation Care - 555 009 012V
Before School Care - 6:00am - 9:00am
After School Care - 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Vacation Care - 6:00am - 6:00pm
Pupil Free Days 6:00am - 6.00pm
Public Holidays - Closed
Christmas Period - To Be Announced